With a vision to increase efficiency among agriculturalists in India, the company was started by Mr. Thomas Mathew, by the name of ‘Jangan Trading India’ in the year 1998 for importing and distribution of gardening and agricultural equipments. Based at Outer ring road, Marthahalli in Bangalore, initially company had around 10 employees and Mr. Thomas Mathew himself was Managing Partner.
Some of the salient points that reflect our journey since inception include:
- With the company growing by leaps and bounds, one man's determination and toil is reflected in the fact that 38% of every agriculturist spread throughout India has a machine sold either directly or through his company
- With many others following suit and importing cheap imitations that were sold at a fraction of the price, the policy "Assured quality at a good price" of Mr. Thomas Mathew, was undeterred which kept the company in good stead with anyone who ever dealt with it
- In 2005, KASB Agro Solutions was formed as brainchild of Mr. Thomas Mathew giving way to new prospects and horizons in the market
- As expected and as previously experienced, he once again proved his mettle by outshining all competition in brand new company as well
- The company had acquired tremendous growth within short span of time and realizing business potential in Kerala, the company started two more offices one named S & B Agricultural Equipment Co. at Idukki and the other named Thekkemalayil Agencies at Pathanamthitta